December 04, 2008

The Lost World

Hi,

This blog is pretty much dead, I had forgotten my password for a lonnng time. And I guess the idea we 4 could keep in touch after graduation was kinda lost in the sidelines of "grown up life".

So I guess the reason I am posting on this is on the off chance that electric_violinist, lydiology or ashley <3 stumble upon it. I know all y'all have been beyond busy in your university studies, and things have not really slowed down for me either.

Since graduation, as y'all know, I have continued to volunteer full-time teaching people about the bible. I'm enjoying this work so much, and there is nothing I would rather do with my life.

Secular work, of course to support myself, has been up and down. The past couple years I have been in and out of Zellers and a couple other jobs. However, since March 2008, I have been working for The Linkage Group, and I'm really enjoying that. The company is based in Ontario, and what I do is check product availability and shelf distribution in different stores on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. It's part-time work and I am able to support myself since I (dun dun dun...) moved to the Halifax. WOW.

I'm living on my own, loving it so much too. I have heard from lydiology shortly after I moved here, as she was moving to Hali as well. Oh, another update, I saw DSD of all people while I was waiting for the bus the other day. Missed his bus and we talked for like 1/2 hour. Mostly catching up. He's in a course now(surprise) which will get him a job that takes him travelling in a big rig 6 months of the year. But he's living not too far from where I am actually. Crazy, right?

Anyway, I hope everything is going well for all y'all. Drop me a line if you see this, eh gals?

xoxo,

-paintingwords

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home