April 11, 2006

i am going to try postng a new pic on here and changing my profile pic.


I use this one for my other profile, and so I figure why leave an old license pic on here when i have newer pics of me that look better?
anyway, i'll do the necessary adjustsments shortly.
Today was my "day off". So funnyfor one unemploye dto say that. But i've been in service pretty much every day but tuesdays. That's my day off from service. But i did apply for a job again today. This time at Sears Portrait Studio. I saw an ad for it online. I'm hopeful about this one. Just like i had been hopeful about Pizza Delight, Blockbuster, Lawtons, Movie Gallery...and many more.
:(. too easy to get discouraged. Snap out of it, Mandi!!
It's so sun shiny today, a lovely day. Abbie and I went for a walk all around Kentville while mom was in Curves.
very nice day. When i get offline im going for a walk, i think.
well, guess thats all for now.
Oh! like, last week, i babysat and mom gave me a skirt instead of paying me, and it's brown and kinda pretty like a peasant skirt, from reitmans. So we went everywhere on sunday looking for shoes to match it. all these second hand places. Finally, we wound up at payless, and i found these very pretty velvet-y clogs with a flower pattern in beads on them, and they cost $49.99, and we got them for $22, and 15% off bc of CAA. :D Gotta love that! I don't think I've ever owned 50$ shoes before. It's something new for me. ^_^
K, now im going out to get my sunshine quota. ^_^ byes!!
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home