March 02, 2006

update then.

Hey ppl.
I just got offline, and then I remembered I had told lydia I would update this thingy. So here’s whats been going on at my house: we have ripped up the flooring in the kitchen and dingin room, and have half of the new floors installed. The rest will hopefully be finished by the end of this weekend.
What we’re putting in is a laminate that looks like ceramic tiles. It’s kind of a boring colour, but no one asked my opinion on the color. I suppose it goes well enough with the walls and everything, though.
Other news: I picked up some paint swatches today, because surprise! Ashley and I are taking over mom and dad’s room, and they’re gonna take my room. Rick is moving to ashley’s room, and abbie is taking rick’s curtained off section of the rec room. So Ashley and I are gonna have an !awesome! new room, all in fall leaf colours. w00t!! And, bc we have bunk beds, we will have tons of space! yay. I think what we shall do for colours is paint the walls a better shade of yellow- something dark, but not too dark, and a mild colour- not too terribly bright, but not beige. ugh.
One wall shall be painted a lovely pumpkin/ spice-ish colour- the paint colour im thinking of is called terra cotta tiles or something…And then the door and closets shall be a nice shade of green…kinda like the color of a shirt of mine. It’s what I shall call country green, though im sure you’re thinking of the wrong shade, moving on- the trim around the room will be in a deep red almost burgundy. The shade is almost impossible to get 100% right, but we shall try and it shall be gor-geous!!
lalala^_^
l8ers.
~Mandi
ps abbie is sick and ive been babysitting most of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home