March 20, 2006

ok. someone had better post something on here.

Hi ppl. it's been awhile, eh? I've bene updating my other blog so much, i kinda forgot about this one....hehe.
So We have gotten all the rooms and such switched over now, and i will be taking all the stuff out o my desk as soon as i get home at the end of this week. BTW, I'm in halifax this week, again staying with my aunt bev.
mm...eating roasted hot green peas, they have wasabi in them...so good, lydia, you must try them. I got em at an asian food store. really strong for your sinuses. hehe.
so young sun is leaving for toronto and then korea tomorrow. :*( so sad to see her go...she's such a beautiful person and friend. (Im not refering to looks, and please tell me you weren't thinking it) I have her email, so hoping that we'll be able to keep in touch.
So tonight we are going to a pub for supper and we're meeting up w some other ppl there. and we're leaving now..so i'll ttyl
~mandi

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger paintingwords said...

*evil laugh* noone i kno likes em, even ppl who like hot spicy food. weird. i like em.
neway, ttyl
~Mandi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home