March 27, 2006



Hey ppls. Was cleaning my room today, like majorly...and i know thats not a real word but we'll just pretend...and i found this cute pic of me and ashley...yes, i was little once. ^_^ I think it's so cute. It's so old that it's not even taken while we have been living in this house. It's fr b4 i started school, so i would be about 3 or 4 here. I should make u guess which is which, but it's not as hard as those pics amy and lydia brought to school that day..I am thew older, just remember that. Like lydia, only much more time in between. :P ash and i aren't twins.

so i didn't really come online just now to post on here, I actually only wanted to find out exactly what darcy had typed cuz it occured to me that i had seen that he posted but never decoded it. huh. so that done, i am gonna ttyl.

I'm gonna be around the house all day tomorrow, I think i might take my watercolours outside and try painting something. Maybe out of the book, but i'd prefer to try something original. We'll see. there's other stuff i'd like to do too, like call ppl to see who can alter my prom dress, (that's right, i have one! got it fr frenchy's yesterday!!!), and make up lists of more places to apply for work. ugh, not looking forward to doing that...maybe i'll find something else. Like clearing out the rest of my stuff fr the desk downstairs and bringing it all upstairs where it will have no space. eek. maybe I'll sleep in first...

Mom brought bananas! yay. i think i have some silken tofu..i will make a smoothie tomorrow for breakfast. the tofu makes it really filling and very nutritious. and it tastes good...

ok. so maybe i have started to bable here, and maybe my post here isn't very geeky, but maybe if there's enough new posts on here, the pages will go back to normal from the binary code. think so?

8l_l7 l_l 90774 4l)/\/\17, l337 5l*34l<>

^_^ ttyl

~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home