March 29, 2006

excuse me while i interrupt lydia's train of thought...

hey ppl. so yes, i am working on my april issue of MAJ World , and the theme is Geekdom. I don't care if thats not technically a word, I am officially making it one. ^_^ I am indeed looking for ppl to submit info for it. love ur ideas lydia, email me soon tho..plz and thnx.
toay I took a couple hours long walk. started to worry mom too, i think. i was gone for 2 hours, i mean, thats a decent walk for me..a bit long for rex tho. he was tired halfway through, kinda funny, but a testimony to my determination. lol.
interesting sites there, lydia. check out amandajohnson.com i discovered this today, kinda funny...this is a portfolio site for a model named amanda johnson. hehe. im suddenly fr the uk, blonde, and taller. ^_^
neways, i think that's all i have to say now, so c u l8ers
~Mandi
ps yes, i should go visit u dia, and in fact, i did stop by today, but u were at band for once, i guess. lol. not that you skip band that often, but...meh. i'll try again l8ers.
bye!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home