February 22, 2006

tired

Man, i am so tired today.
I was out in service all day, and all morning with abbie was pretty draining, with 5 ppl in the car. As soon as i got home i took a nap. I'm a little better but still tired.
We ahev our book study tonight, and I still need to look that over. !!. Well, I got an application for reg pioneering too, which i'll be handing in tonight. I am so happy to be able to do this, but at the same time, mom picked up on a lot of negative stuff ppl said to me. Kind of discouraging really when i realized what they had said. At the time I thought nothing of it, but when these comments add up no wonder i get so discouraged sometimes!
I tend to be a very upbeat person most of the time though, so I truly hope that I'll be able to fulfill that commitment. It's 70 hours/month on average and is measured yr by yr in the ministy work.
I still neda job, which i'll be working on getting tomorrow and friday- applying everywhere i think of.
That's my news.
ttyl.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home