February 19, 2006

computer restarting problem

argh. My computer has been restarting spontaneously for quite some time, so I am very fed up with it. It happens just when i get into a convo w kyle too, and thats sucky. He signed off once b4 my computer restarted. Not cool.
So I downloaded this thing called Ad Aware, and im just getting it up and running now. *Rolls eyes* I can't believe we didn't have spybot on this computer. I thought we did, but i guess that was the other computer. the windows 98 one.
i don't have much patience for looking for downloads regarding the security of our computer. dad normally does that. And he knows more about that. I can tell you how almost every single application and program on this computer works and why you should use this one over that. But i don't really know terribly much about virus scannining and such. But i can use them. I mean, im not hopeless on the topic. Usually i can't be bothered. I know thats awful, and i should be much more responsible about that, but really, that was dad's thing when we first got the computer.
lalalalalala. I love this song. Dancing in the Moonlight by king harvest. it gives me the same kinda special hippie-ish feeling as the songs fr The Graduate. hehe. I love that movie.
newayts, thats about all thats new w me.
ttyl.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home