January 26, 2006

Pinky?

So Mandi invited to join her blog. What took her so long?

Hmmm... what can I say? I'm Ashley, or "Pinky" as my sister calls me. The kids I work with over at the elementary school call me Ashley Pink, a hybrid of the two names I guess. The pink comes from my hair, which has faded now, but will be bright pink again just as soon as I find more dye.

I'm all stressed out about exams but that doesn't actually cause me to study. Funny how it actually makes me slack off more. It's a stupid time not to be doing homework, but I keep finding a million other things to do.

I do have to plan activities for the kids tomorrow and I promise I'll do my physics homework. (ha)

TTFN

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger paintingwords said...

hey ashley pink.
yes, i agree. it's my last class day tomorrow...and i am comtemplating playing ff7 tonight instead of doing this research for a question on my physics exam....nah, i'll prob just stay online looking stuff up for aeons...or however that's spelled.
But i don't really want to. it's only 7.76% of the exam mark...which is only like, 15 % of my overall mark. 30% of this term.
ugh. i will be glad to have physics over with. sometimes i like it, but most of the time im bored out of my mind.
ok. thats all for now. ttyl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home