January 30, 2006

no exams today anyway

today was a snow day. Here's how my morning went:
I woke up only 13 minutes after my alarm went off- good timing actually, at 6:43. I did my morning pages. This took me till shortly after 7.
I got up and had my chai tea(yes, i know chai means tea, so im saying tea tea), and ashley told me that school was cancelled. So i watched a little of charlie and the chocolate factory, and then went downstairs to read some of that manga novel cyrus lent me last night- it's book 2 of gandam seed. i love reading it. I read most of the first one, when he had borrowed it fr a friend.
Hum, then i got breakfast- fried egg sandwich, as always. Seriously, i rarely eat anything else for breakfats. Im kind of boring in that respect.
Then when mom got up, i cleaned my room until noon. Yes- those two are related. She got up and made me clean my room.
Then, i traded going outside to "play" with staying inside to make pie. mmm....strawberry rhubarb....
First time i ever made a pie. It turned out pretty good. can't wait to taste it...
thats about it. Oh yeah. i beat ashley as chess. Booyah!
lol. ttyl
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home