January 27, 2006

i tried to post this on msn spaces, but it wouldn't let me. therefore, :

Well, this is it. I have 2 exams left and I am finished High school. This is almost surreal. I'm sure people are tired of hearing me talk about it, but hey- this is a big thing for me.
I skipped out on my free and the recess and lunch before and after it today. Mom picked me up and we went to middleton to get me a receipt to take my road test. When I finally pass it, I will have my newly licesnced driver's license, not just my beginner's. I will really need it for pioneering, and if i ever get a part time job. Haven't been overly successful, but then again, haven't had a whole lot of time to devote to finding one. Maybe I'll have more time now that school is done.
I officially have a favorite author. Michael Crichton. It's all my cousin's fault too. I asked Ubergeek to recommend a book for me to read, and he handed me Jurassic Park along with the movie and the instructions "read it first, THEN watch the movie." Well, i finished that book and then I read the sequel, The Lost World, and then I borrowed The Andromeda Strain from him, which I just finished yesterday. All excellent books! They are so well written and easy enough to understand but technical enough to make you feel smart. lol. I borrowed Sphere from the school library today, and when I'm done that, I have Timeline, which I also borrowed from Cyrus.
Speaking of Cy, he's coming over! Sunday. I hope they'll be able to stay for supper. Last time he came he stayed overnight and we stayed up til like 2 am talking. Then we hung out all day and played games (that's when I got ff7) and watched anime. It was so cool. He is supposed to have a dvd for me. Actually, all I know for sure is his mom is coming. I sure hope cy comes along!
Well, i suppose that is all for now.
Oh, i drew this kinda funky manga- type thing today. i'm gonna try and add it to my pics on here.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home