January 27, 2006

homeroom

hey, i only got 5 mins to type here.
Today is my last class day. And My mom is supposedly going to pick me up before recess and ring me back at the end of lunch. That sorta sucks, cuz I won't get to see hardly anyone. But it's pretty much the only time I will be able to get a receipt in order to take my road test. Mom wants me to take the test in middleton, bc they're suppsoed to be easier there and it's supposed to be less of a wait. IDK I'll have to wait and see.
Anyways, Eng exam on Mon- 4 1/2 hours long. that totally sucks. And Physics exam on tuesday pm. Also sucky, but it's my last day of school.
lalalalala. What else? Big hug to ashley in case I don't see her til mon. I'm writing my exam in the same room as you, babe.
that's the bell. i g2g.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Ashley Wile said...

That English exam isn't going to be fun, is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home