January 27, 2006

end of the day

so...it's the end of the last day of school for me...And im sitting in the computer lab beside greg cornect.
Our english class last period which i came all the way back fr middleton(about 1/2 hour drive) for, consisted of ms harnish giving us 2 sheets of paper and then dismissing us. So I've been walking around, and then greg and i came here. He's on his free.
I drew this incredible manga pic today..i think it's pretty good, anyway. I think i might even bother to scan it and post it on here later when i get home.
My cousin cy - i mean"Ubergeek" as he has me calling him, is coming over on sunday. Geek fest! Mwuhaha. Mom has no idea what she's gotten herself into. I will finally get my hands on a dvd of GUMDAM SEED Destiny. And im sure he'll be disappointed(but not surprised! eh, Ashley?) that i have gotten pretty much no where in my like, 4 1/2 hours into ff7. lol. oh well.
Anyways, i'll ttyl.
~Mandi

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Ashley Wile said...

Does everyone have ff7 except me?

All I have is an original Nintendo system. How sad is that? Super Mario Bros is the best. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home