January 22, 2006

another day in the life of an ordinary girl

This weekend has been normal. I mean, nothing spectactular has happened.
I missed my nb ppl very much, as i normally do.
I actually exercised. That was what was new. I have had that pilates video for awhile now, but i haven't done it as regular as i'd like. So I did that yesterday and today. I walked the dog, which i should do regular but don't often. Two cows were apparently loose down the road from us, so rex and I didn't get to go as far as I'd hoped. It was rather cold out today too, so we only went til the end of the pavement on our road. you see, that's about 5 minutes walking. I normally would take him 15 minutes down our road.
And I haven't done nearly enough hmwk. I have a presentation first thing monday, an article to write for physics for wed, another presentation on wed or thurs, and a lab write up to have done for mon. Ugh. Then, friday, idk what's going on. Next mon i have that 4 hour long exam for eng 12, then tue pm i have my physics exam, then im all done school!!!
I heard that devin oikle is graduating early too. cool, eh?
Anyways, thats my ordinary life.
more to follow later. when something worth writing about happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home