December 14, 2005

update

Hi. I've been holding back writing any more on here because i wanted to see if someone will actually post an "additional idle thought". But i guess not.
I feel so stupid about whining on here, quiet like a three -yr old. But I do like to get comments. I'll try to shut up about it and post bout other things.
So what am i doing now?
It is a snow day. I'm taking an online course for work, that is, at zellers. I actually work tomorrow. And the next day, and the next day. Friday will actually be until 11:00 pm. Im not so thrilled about that, seeing as i travel almost 1/2 hour to and fr work, and that puts me home about 11:45, bc i always get out late. And I might need to pay for gas.
Ahem. Anyways. I digressed. Right now I'm at home, taking this course that is going way too slow bc of the stupid dial up. The 1st page took 1/2 hour to load, then i closed ou tbc it still wasn't loaded. I reloaded it and it took another 1/2 hour, then it started. I've been online almost 3 hrs now, and mom is quite annoyed right now. I started around 9, now it's almost noon.
When im finished this, i need to make sure all my hmwk is done, then I will finish my zine.
thats about all right now. ttyl
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home