December 24, 2005

quick update 'fore i fall zzzzzz...

hey y'all.
just a quite note here.
i have entered yet another level of geekhood. I got a copy of ff7 from my cousin cyrus when he satyed overnight earlier this week. and i've actually been playing it. like, yay.
My job at zellers has been terminated as of tomorrow.
After i sign off tomorrow, we're all headed up to hfx for the wkend. We'll come home tues.
The jan 7th ball is almost completely good to go! yess!!!!! Ashley and I have most of the info we need now, have gone through almost all checklists with mom and dad, and stay tuned guys, this'll have me higher than a kite. yahoo!! I'll get to see my friends and i'll get to go to a dance! Yess!!!
I am so looking forward to this dance. it's a formal wear party~somewhere to wear those prom dresses. yay.
that's about all.
oh wait- i got my zine printed. also very hyper about this. I will try to get my website into working functionality asap. however, there's a lot of html typing to be done on my part, seeing as i do it all by hand. typing that is. i don't tend to copy and paste, or let the "wizards" do it for me. so it'll be some time.
ok. it's like waaaaay late so i'll say buh bye.
xoxo
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home