December 31, 2005

new stuff

Hello.
I'm going to try to be quick here and give a reasonable update on my affairs as of late.
It's been really nice to have these past couple weeks off for winter vacation. I've had a really good time. I've been taking this course that was given to me years ago. I tried to do it once before but found it very hard and eventually I gave it up. But I'm trying it again, and I hope I can finish it this time. It's a creativity course called The Artist's Way. I have noticed a bit of a change in myself in the 2 weeks I've been taking it. I'm trying to give up coffee(very hard, perhaps i shall cut back instead), and take up tea drinking. I like green tea and chai tea, and we have some in the house that i have been drinking regularily. I know they still have caffeine in them, that's why i want to cut out coffee. It's a replacement.
anyways. I bought an italian grammer book at chapters, which I have been reading and enjoying learning. I have always wanted to learn Italian, but never did anything about it. Now I have no excuse.
I bought a new outfit from Suzy Shiers- an athelic suit or whatever it's called. It looks really good on me, and I'm very pleased with it. It's chocolate brown.
Mom and I are hoping to take up pilates. I've done it a couple times at other people's houses and I really like it, so I have conviced mom to buy a basic pilates video that we can work on. Next time we go to New Minas. I'm kind of excited about that, because frankly, i need the exercise! And i enjoy doing pilates., and they don't take too long.
So that's the earth shattering news of the day.
ttyl.
~mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home