December 09, 2005

ive got about 5 minutes to ramble.

Hi.
I don't know who will be reading this. It seems nobody wants to post comments anymore. :*(
Today is a little weird. I slept in, as always. i got up, had my normal am routine. I dashed out to the bus with my coffee in hand.
yadayadayda I'm here on my free, second period. The fire alarm has gone off serveral times, but one ring then a few minutes, and another. My head hurts a little from it.
Also, I tripped and blanked out. I mena, I was kneeling, and I stood up, took a few steps and grabbed my head and tripped. Not pleasant. And i've been a bit more lightheaded since then. that was the start of this period. Not fun.
I got new jeans yesterday. they say that shopping is like therepy for some women. I don't know, ibut these jeans make me pretty damn happy.
lol. ttyl.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home