December 08, 2005

i have work later on today

yes, i'll be at zellers fr 6-10 today, and tomorrow. and 3:30- 10 on saturday.
I asked to be scheduled for 6-10 today and tomorrow bc mom was supposed to be in hfx, helping barb recover fr surgery. however, her surgery was supposed to be yesterday, but they had to reschedule her, so mom will actually be home the rest of this week. So I asked for time off for nothing. Argh! That really pisses me off. But theres not much i can do about it.
I think I'll buy some new jeans today, though. I get paid today. yay. I opened a chequing account
yesterday so i can use it as a savings account. odd, i know, but thats the way the bank works.
Anyways. I have a physics test today, first period, i think. Not looking forward to it, but hoping i'll be done early as always.
No one has posted on her for awhile. Beginning to wonder if anyone reads this.....
regardless. I'll still post here.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home