October 14, 2005

work

blah. i am trying to finish my project on French Polynesia. It's going very slow. I'm finding that I'm missing little bits of info, ect. Not good. Plus, I cannot concentrate on this! Argh!
Happy place, happy place. Ugh. I had to work today. We worked really fast, and quite well together, ashley and i. We made 55$ of which i'll be lucky to recieve 10. So much for paying for my road test. It costs 90. I may need to let it expire(gasp!) and take the written over again. I cannot let that happen. Oh, how i need a job other than flyers.
Anyways. Here's happy place: Practice day for the Robotics competition is tomorrow(eee!!) We have to be there for 2:10. We're bringing lydia too, cuz she's on the other team.
on sun, we are going to bridgewater cuz dad has a talk. we have been invited to Barb Nowe's house for lunch afterwards. I hope we get home in time to finish this ****** project.
Ok. Happy place. breathe in, out. in, out. Ok. I was at frenchy's(applying for work) on sun. I got a hair straightener for $2.50. I was ecstatic. it works well, too. eeee!
Ok. That's about all i have to type, i need to finish that project. sigh.
l8ers.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home