October 17, 2005

powerpoint

i am working on the finishing touches of my powerpoint...then i need to burn it onto a cd. It was due today, and i would have passed it in, but i forgot to email it to myself, so I couldn't pass it in today. I hope I don't lose too much when she marks it.
today was alright, i was a little out of sorts most of the day.I had a disturbing dream that i will not disclose here that preoccupied me some of this morning.
We worked on the robot a little at lunch, and we were all pretty tired, but cheerful.
The competition is on Friday!!! I hope we'll be ready. Alex was talking about not entering the house part. I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, we've worked this far, and we could at least try for some points. even if we don't win.
anyways, i g2g. ttyl.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home