October 10, 2005

I'm not dead yet!

Actully, im feeling quite better.
lmao. gotta love monty python. I have finally seen it!! (everyone cheers). all my friends had seen it, and quote it all the time. So i might as well watch it. I decided I could not exit my teen years without seeing Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It was awesome.
"I fart in your general direction"
"I blow my nose at you, sir"
"your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elder berries!"
all these quotes are to be said in a ridiculous french accent. then you may roll on the floor laughing. lol.
well, actually, i really need to finish my eng hmwk.
so i'll ttyl.
~Mandi

1 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Monty Phyton rocks!
I love it so much; this one guy named Steven wore a shirt that had that guy out of Monty Phyton and the holy grail saying "Ni".
It was rad!
LOL
Always Yours,
Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home