October 11, 2005

blah

hey ppl.
i think i figured out the thing we were missing in the lego robotics today. We were using repeat until(my suggestion), and we should have been using repeat for, then if no, change directions.
hehe. I suppose i should rewind her and tell you how my day was.
English 12, the teacher loved my essay, and a good thing too, cuz i worked my rear end off on that yesterday. She said it was well done. I was like, wow. thanks.
Physics, i could have clobbered someone. I didn't, but I spent 2-3 hours yesterday working on my Physics hmwk, and then we passed nothing in. one of the 2 assignments(labs) were only a stamp(completion), and he actually said i did a great job. i was like, wow. thanks.
Recess, i went to the caf to find seth and his friends.
Global, i passed in my assignment. i got a test back. i did poor on it- 71. still, i guess not bad, considering that i didn't study.
The lunch time. me, seth, and john worked on our robot today. John gets on my nerves a lot. He tends to have this better- than- you- and- i- know- it attitude. it irks me. but he wasn't too bad today. We actually got somewhere today, i think. there was just one prob. But i came up with the repeat until function, which got us further than b4. But then i thought about it afterwards, and repeat for seems better. It'll just be trial and error. sigh.
Well, i have a talk this evening, srry i 4got to tell you lydia.
So i'll say ttyl.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home