August 08, 2005

more heat

hey ppls. Today was no disappointment in terms of more heat. Ugh. We all went shopping today, and mom and I butt heads enough already, just add in over heatedness and exhustion, and not enough water, we all were short on patience today.
Like I said, we went shopping. Back to school shopping, and clothes shopping. Mom went grocery shopping. We dropped off Young Sun and Grandma at the Big Stop, and waited for Irene to pick them up. Then we continued shopping. Mom bought tofu for me, which I used part of as soon as we got home. Other than that, I got a binder for my career portfolio, and looseleaf. Oh! I lie! I also got pens. Ashley got new jeans.
Lalala. Hmm. What else happened today? I cleaned two very dirty ceiling fans, for $2. Which I haven't recieved yet. I started my lists for packing next week. We haven't gotten the tickets yet....mom said she was told tuesday at the latest. So we wait....
I need to get a good start on my zine for Sept, and I also need to sell and get paid for some more zines so that I can print the next one. And I also need to finish those web pages. One has the wrong issue on it, and a few are missing all info. oops. So I have a lot of work before I can say it's a "fully functioning" web site. And I also am waiting to see if I can download pics for it...that may not work out though.
Ok, so I will say bye bye for now.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home