August 28, 2005

i don't wanna go home

and i don't wanna go back to school. I want to go back to last night and dance forever!!!!!
Ok. So the big grad party that i have so been waiting for all summer has come(last night) and gone.(boo hoo)
I saw Darcy(he is so awesome and cool and if he reads this, you're the best!) and andre(he's really cool too.) and met some new ppls: Scott(he was the one graduating. He asked me to dance on the first slow song!)) who has a brother, Ryan(so nice! he asked me to dance twice!) and Keith(also v nice- i ditched my sister to ask him to dance. sorry ashie!- and then we stood and talked though the next fast song) and oliver(ash talked to him more than me) and Lars(can't believe he's only 15!! he looks like 18 or 19.) and mackenzie(looked a little shy, but cute for 14).
So yeah. I had the most awesome time at that party. My calves still hurt from jumping so much to the songs. And they played the numa numa song 2 or 3 times. I love it! They had this black light on for most of it, and when they turned it off, they had a strobe(is that how its spelled?) light. that was trippy, man. They had one at that house party i went to once. Very trippy. They were throwing popcorn on the ground and it looked like it was in freeze frame. Very cool.
The music was really good. Big props to the ppls behind that. I mean, really.
So today is sunday, and we are going to the beach with the guys and a few of the gals. I SO DO NOT WANT TO GO HOME. I have not gotten around to missing my fam back in ns yet. 2 weeks, and i don't miss them at all. Ash has missed them some. Not since the party, and when we started talking about coming here permanently, but before, she was missing mom.
I think the only thing ive been really missing is Lydia. She's been great though, sending me these off the wall emails almost every day. Though I have not heard fr her in a coupla days.
While we were in bathurst, I bought: the new Kelly Clarkson cd, the old U2 cd titled War, 2 posters(one of the BAT Symbol, one of the penguins fr Madagasgar, and a 3 dollar top from Jeans Experts. I'll wear it to school one day.
Alrighty. We are planning to go to the beach this afternoon. So i'll ttyl.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home