August 07, 2005

the heat, the heat

ugh. i hate the weather being this hot. I suppose it could be worse, but I'm gonna complain anyway. I spent 45 mins outside in almost completely direct sunlight. Not cool, man.
So we're expecting our train tickets to come either tomorrow or the next day.(i know, i have nothing better to do than talk about this trip. What i don't understand is why ppl actually read about it) And ashley IS coming with me. So i need something to DO on the train for the 7 hours I'll be on there. I am here thinking of the Second Summer of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, ahem. Lydia, please let me know when your sister is finished with it. Or let me know when I could maybe pick it up, or whatever. Thanks.
Well, today has been very long and hot. Tomorrow, or at some point this coming week, we have to do b2s shopping. Yes, that dreaded Back to school. I hate it, but fortunately, I can get away with reusing most of my stuff fr gr 11, bc I am only in gr 12 for one sem. Then im out. yay!
Well, i g2g. ttyl. and oh yeah. If you have stuff for my zine, I'd really like to get submissions sent to my email! mjguurl@yahoo.ca.
k. c ya!
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home