June 13, 2005

exams- tears hair out

argh!!! ihave 3 exams!! i just wrote one- 3rd last person done. Histoire Canadienne 11. Argh! i hate this! i have to wait an hour now til mom picks me up, and no way to call her to tell her im done. I have a talk in the theocratic ministry school this tues, which i so need to finish today- this afternoon. So i can get a copy to my householder and then we can practice it. And Lydia- i would like to know if u can make it or not.
I also have my 3 hour provincial exam tomorrow morning. Yay. Jump for joy. I have absolutely no enthusiasm about it. My cousin Cyrus bombed it last sem when he took it- there's no hope for me. I think the only chance i have of finishing it at all is doing the multiple choice last, as he recommended. Then u have a 1/4 chance if getting it right. Oh, and then i have my eng exam on wed afternoon- so not looking forward to it, though it shouldn't be that hard.
So this week sucks. I am so not looking forward to it.
Last weekend was our District convention, 3 days. I helped out in auditing(sitting w the contribution boxes) every day, and i love doing that, cuz i feel like a part of the convention, even a small one. I also saw my cousin, Ben, who i have not seen in years. He lives in PEI, and gues what? we're going camping there this summer, so we'll see him again! I like ben, we are v close in age, and get along great.
I also saw several guys I hardly ever get to see, and my friend hannah. we had another fight. It seems like every time we get together, we fight and someone gets hurt. Physically or emotionally. But we hopefully worked it out, and i hope we will be able to get together over the summer. if u read this hannah, call me.
I think thats about it, so i'll say ttyl.
~Mandi

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! We don't always fight! It's unfair to say that! Why did u want me to call u? U never mentioned ne thing bout that. Ben, I still can't believe he's your age and not mine. He was half the reason of the fight. Why didn't you get mad at him too? Do Not Repeat This but Ben is kinda cute. Do Not Read In To This just cuz I think he's cute does NOT mean I like him in that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home