May 03, 2005

wyrms and other incredibly captivating things

So Ashley has lent me this sci-fi book as of a few days ago. I'm over 2/3 into it, and man, it's like, addictive or something. I sat and read it for over an hour last night. Really good. I don't normally read sci-fi, cuz it sometimes creeps me out. And I generally prefer to read mindless fiction stuff. It's not that I've never read anything sci-fi, and i'm not against it.
On other things, I need idea for my zine!!! I need a theme for June's issue, and I really don't have one yet. Suggestions are welcome.
If you check out my site on the side bar there>, you can see the subjects I've already done.
Too bad I did Music already. That would be cool, cause its such an important thing in my life.
I love writing, and in fact, my second issue was on Poetry.
I've actually been writing a lot more lately, too. And with that, in my journals(not online ones), I've been writing more and more personal stuff. I'm thinking maybe I should start writing in greek again, or pigpen, although that's just annoying when you're trying to read your own journals over.
I have about 6 codes that I have used on my journals, but I've taken to just writing plain english in them lately. After the incident yesterday, I'm re-thinking that.
anyways, the bell is gonna go soon, so ttyl
~mAnDi J

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the book Mandi. (You know I'm really on a mission to corrupt your mind, right?)j/k

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger paintingwords said...

lol. well, corruption complete, I've finished the book. Give it back to u tday, k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home