May 08, 2005

sunday

today is sunday, so i have to finish my homework that was due on friday to pass in tomorrow. It's not done yet.
Actually, I'm at my grandparents' house right now. We were out to New Germany, for the morning, and then we headed home, we haven't reached it yet. And grammy's computer has an older version of msn messenger that won't allow me to use it, so i can't go on. :(*cries*
So I'm basically updating things on here and checking emails. Ppl in general seem to be having a problem with emailing me. It's called take two minutes out of your day to make a young girl happy and loved. j/k. But it would be nice to get a few emails once in awhile. I have 6 addresses.
Not a whole lot else is happening...
I realized, though, that i never mentioned exactly what made me so frustrated yesterday. Mom decided to "clean" my room, translates to" she's moving stuff around so I'm lost, and throwing out my most precious possessions!!! She also seems to think she'll do this all week, and survive to tell about it. GRRRRRRR. If there's one thing i hate, it's people who think they know how to clean my room. It's my space, and everything is organized MY way. If you want to organize, clean your own room. I happen to have a lot of stuff, and occassionally I actually go through it. But I was supposed to do hmwk yesterday, not clean my room for 2 hours. That is why my hmwk is still not done.
Well, i guess there's really nothing more to post.
ttyl
~Mandi Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home