May 28, 2005

saturday

so today...was a somewhat normal saturday. We cleaned the kingdom hall today, as it was our turn. Then Rex had his bi-annual bath. Apparently he needs two baths a yr, so dad and i drove him to Swagman's Tack and Supply, which has a pet grooming thing in the back. i think it's called happy tails. pretty cheesy, but anyway. I got to drive. We dropped him off, and then dropped off my resume for Avery's and Tim Hortons. Nm, but a start neways. I took the references off my resume, so it now says they are available upon request. Yes, darren- thats what u said to do. But i read it in the Awake! too.
When we got home w our shampoo-smelling dog, i took him for a good long walk. Almost to the end of our road.
We played pictionary-ash and i whooped their butts!, ash and I tossed the football around a lil til i hurt my finger again. At least i can move it reasonably well. I was like, oh man! not again! But i think i just jammed er up pretty good.
Tomorrow i don't think we have any definite plans, so i'll prob get to go on msn at some point. Josh, i need to talk to you, plz email me or come on msn! I know i haven't been on much l8ly, but I've been on a few times.
I made my own supper today, since my dad made a chicken dish. I got to have pasta sauce on shell pasta w lots of cheese melted on top. It was soooo good. Mushrooms, green peppers and onions in it...and lots of spices! I LOVE ITALIAN-STYLE FOOD!
Today wasn't that bad. And those days are pretty rare. i'll take them whenever i can.
Well, i guess that's all i have to say right now...but lydia, i m still waiting 4 that cd....will u have it done for mon? dont forget it..plz.
k, so ttyl.
~Mandi johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home