May 22, 2005

quick note

Hey ppls,
i don't have much time left. Just wanted to write on here again.
Ash is in Bridgewater this wkend, and we're picking her up tomorrow, as mom has this cheesy "family fun day" organized. I foresee some unhappiness for me tomorrow. Starting with driving halfway to bridgewater in the morning, in the middle or back seat of our van.
Anyways, I had a headache today, big surprise. It has rained all day. I hate this weather pattern! My head keeps on hurting....it's not fair.
I tried to work on my projet autonom, but i can't concentrate. I should try l8er, or tomorrow.
We went shoppiung yesterday, i got gum and notepads and a headache. And eyestrain came as a bonus with that one.*rolls eyes- ow!*
I need new glasses. my left eye needs a stronger prescription. And I've been getting incredibly light-sensitive l8ly. It sux.
well, i g2g. ttyl
~mAnDi J

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for family days. *shudders* I hope it wasn't too painful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home