May 23, 2005

new cd

hey hey hey
Yesterday, I decided to burn a cd. Every other time I have tried, it's taken me forever!!!!! This time wasn't so bad. It only messed up once, and I found the files easliy. It burned quick, too. So I'm happy. My new cd is almost entirely slow songs. Break up songs, love songs, slow songs. I love it! There's a lot of stuff that's not exactly "popular" but that I like. Here's a list of the songs:
1/Poison: Every Rose Has Its Thorn (yes, i finally got a copy)
2/Don McLean: American Pie
3/James Taylor: Fire and Rain
4/Gin Blossoms: I Can't Figure You Out
5/Toni Braxton: Another Sad Love Song
6/Toni Braxton: Breathe Again
7/Linda Ronstadt: Still Within The Sound Of My Voice
8/Linda Ronstadt: Cry Like The Rainstorm
9/Don McLean: End of the Innocence
10/Heart: Alone
11/Sarah McLachlan: Ice Cream
12/Tommy James and the Shondells: Sweet Cherry Wine
13/Gin Blossoms: Not Only Numb
14/Linda Ronstadt:All My Life
15/Tommy James and the Shondells: Crimson and Clover
16/Sarah McLachlan: Good Enough
17/Blue Rodeo: Lost Together
18/Gin Blossoms: Til I Hear It From You

So thats all, it's almost exactly 80 minutes.
Anyways, i g2g, so I'll ttyl.
~Mandi Johnson

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never understand your taste in music. j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home