May 27, 2005

-my head hurts

i had the absolute worst presentation. i am such a loser!!!!! I get up in front of the class and feel nauseous. someone asked to go to the bathroom as i was about to start, and i wanted to ask if i could go barf. I hate presenting, but presenting for my histoire class is the worst. I'm not talking reg nerves here. the stress was so bad, bc as u may r may not know, i am somewhat of a perfectionist. but in front of my class, i get flustered, my head throbs, and i will do anything to get out of there.
so after my "presentation", i had a youth action team meeting. i got there, and darren was like, ur late. and i broke down, i almost shedtears, my eyes were all welled up, and my nose was running. I was really upset. but i tried to pay attention to the meeting, and it did get my mind off my horrible presentation.
my head still hurts....didn't do much in eng. g2g bye.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home