May 31, 2005

madagasgar

we went to go see madagasgar last nite. Quite out of character for my parents- they do not normally take the whole fam to movies, simply cuz it costs so much for 6 ppl to go, and other stuff factors in...but nonetheless, we went to see it. My friends roseanna organized for a group of us to go, so it was fun. I really liked the penguins. They were awesome.
Anyways, afterwards, we went to Tim Hortons, and talked. I had a good time.
Lydia finally got me those cds I had been bugging her to burn for me(yay) so i listened to the Pain of Salavation one last night. V interesting. I'm still getting through the Dream Theater one, but it's interesting. V cool guitar and drums. Amazing, actually.
Well nm else is v interesting in my life right now.
ttyl.
~Mandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home