May 09, 2005

listlessness

i suppose i could have had a better day today. Not feeling so great.
We had Gator Idol last period, Sarah Burgess won, that was good.
Right before they announced it, Amy told me to shout out, "Alex, I'm pregnant". I didn't, but i almost did. I would have been so mortified, like, beyond belief. There's some history there, but i will not state anything further.
After school, i was informed that i'm a sped, this fr the guy who takes sped bio. Seems a lil odd. But i don't deny it, i am quite stupid in areas. like relationships. I can give common sense advice, but i can't figure out how to use it w myself. I tend to manipulate ppl i care about, and thats why i'm trying to be so careful now w ppl i meet.
i guess i just had an off day. try again tomorrow.
i don't really have anything else to post here.
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home