May 03, 2005

it almost consumes me....

sadness. hurt. betrayal. anger. overwhelming. dishonesty. disloyalty.
All these words have been racing through my mind today. And I've been thinking way to much. Not like, 'did I eat today?', like, meaning of stuff, thinking bout life, death, truth, and a lot about lies.
And sometimes this thinking hurts me. I've been thinking bout some painful stuff from last year. Places I'd rather not visit again.
I also oddly enough feel v creative and moody now, and i will most likely write a song or at least part of one when i get offline. or a really good poem. but just a guess. I generally write best when i question the world around me, and when i ask myself who i truely am.
But i guess thats the way it has to be.
well, i g2g, so ttyl
~mAnDi J

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger paintingwords said...

meh. no creative processes yet....:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home