May 14, 2005

internet ban

So...in case some of you were wondering....i have been banned fr the internet this wkend. Mom thinks I'm spending too much time on it. lol. Lydia- i want no comment fr u on that. I know i spend a lot of time on the internet. Mom wants me to cut waaaay back on it this summer. Well, i'll be in bathurst for a couple weeks, and we'll be camping for some amount of time this summer, but I would really like to have use of msn. *pouts*
So this wkend, my aunt Bev came up, and well, she is the relative i could actually say knows me better than anyone. She was there when i was born, and she's stuck stuff out w me even when my parents couldn't understand. She is honestly my biggest role model. So i don't mind cutting back on msn and internet while she visits us.
I finally finished filling out that job application, got my butt in gear, and drove bev and i down to berwick to drop it off. Yay. This is quite unusual for the girl who procrastinates everything. Actually, i really enjoyed driving today. It was beautiful out, and I had no real trouble(except for parking in the ClothesLine parking lot*shudders*) in driving.
Today was a little windy out, but the sun was v warm. I wore my halter top anyway; Mom bought it last year, and I never got around to wearing it. It fits better now anyway. lol.
I just realized i put a semi-colon in that last sentence- proof Mr Collins is getting to me. We had a lesson bout that in English class like, on thrusday. funny, ain't it?
I read the title to the song "every rose has it's thorn" in the entertainment part of the mewspaper today, and i can't get it out of my head. I looked it up on a downloading site, cuz I've never actually downloaded music fr the internet b4. I found on that site i could get the one song for $1.19, but i had to pay a monthly fee, which would suck. And I have no money, no credit cards. boo hoo. I'll ask round school on mon i guess, to see if anyone has it and will let me copy that one song. Thats all I want! It's a beautiful song by poison.
Well, it's quite late now, I have a early morning, so i'll sign off for now.
l8ers,
~Mandi

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm, I have nothing to say I just wanted to leave a comment... Hi Mandi. *waves* So, yeah, I'm gonna see if I can actually get some work done. (ha) not. (Hey! You can't comment, Mandi, I'm typing. Stop looking over my shoulder!)

Lol, that was interesting wasn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home