May 19, 2005

i think im in love

Not with a guy, im tlking bout our dog we got yesterday...
Pardon me, but i'm going to talk about my dog for awhile here.
I love rex. He is so incredibly well behaved, and you can tell he was well trained by the family that gave him to us. Ash and i took him for a walk to Amy and Lydia's afterschool yesterday so they could meet him.
And last night, when we were kinda hanging around, before eventually getting to bed, he was tired, and lying on the floor, but he wanted to be around us. Like, he was in the living room, but when we moved to my parents' room, to watch tv for a few mins before mom kicked us to bed, he came in there. So he wound up sleeping in my room....i woke up w him sitting by my feet. That was pretty cool.
He seems to really like my dad though. Like, he growls when anyone pulls in the yard, but when he sees it's dad, he gets all happy, and runs up to be hugged. It's so cute.
so anyways, rex is a really good dog.
i'll try not to bore y'all bout him too much! lol.
ttyl
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home