May 16, 2005

i love random

hello...
my chatterbox is super random today...isn't it great?
Guess what?!!
My optomitrist appt is on wed, and afterwards,m we are getting a dog!!! I've never had a pet of my own before, except for goldfish, and my sister's rabbit. And I can't have a cat cuz I'm allergic. So we are getting this black lab/shepard mix, and i guess he's supposed to be somewhat small, but my dad just loves him, and so does the rest of my family. the dog's name is rex, and he's 3 yrs old. Maybe I'll actually be able to take him for walks and get in better shape. lol. We all know what kind of person I am when it comes to fitness....not that great! At least I'm not really overweight, though. But I can still lose a few pounds...won't kill me.
Darcy is sending me some basic guitar playing stuff. Need the basics, right? Cuz I'm somewhat stuck w playing right now. I don't have enough background to write more advanced stuff...so hopefully i'll learn from it. I did find a combo that sounds really cool the other day....if you play D augmented, (D+ or Daug.) B, D+, B, Em, A, G. I think it sounds cool, anyways.
My song Downfall, which will be played in my english class as soon as my teacher will let me, starts off somewhat strange, as darcy pointed out. It's an E chord, then Am, and then A. I guess they're not theoretically supposed to go together, but hey- it sounds cool.
Anyways, I g2g, so ttyl.
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home