May 12, 2005

home alone

hey ppls,
i dont' have v much to type right now
im tlking to josh s online...and he seems to be looking at his problems too closely and not seeing the big picture. It's a little frustrating
I hope i can help tho, cuz we've been chatting on msn off and on for awhile.
um...hmm. what happened at school today? Everyone was watching the hockey game between canada and ...whoever canada was against. We won apparently. I don't really pay that much attention. I don't like hockey. I don't like v many sports in general. I'm more of a read a book kinda gal.
And i hung out w Josh p and his friends today. they're cool. a lil over my head at times, but generally i feel more comfortable around them now. There was me, greg d, josh p, lauren, whatshisface- is it justin?, and then kyle and sarah came in. Adrienne and her bf- whatshisname um...i really can't remember. But i like hanging out there. Greg and josh are really nice. So's drew, when he's there.
anyways...i should go now...tty'all l8er
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home