May 29, 2005

guitar

so right now, im on msn learning tab. Darcy's online.
I never really learned tab, it looks quite scary. But i've heard many times it is quite simple. I suppose it is. It tells u where to put ur fingers, what string and which fret.
I am bringing my guitar to school tomorrow and I am going to play DownFall for my english class. And i hope I'll do it well enough. I just need to sing loud enough for the class to hear me over my guitar. Which is acoustic, not electric, and shouldn't be that hard, except for whats refered to as stage fright. I'm not that shy out of the class, when there's less pressure, but I feel like I have to do it right when they're all watching me.
Anyways, ttyl
~Mandi

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stage fright = bad. Just remember to breathe and you'll be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home