May 02, 2005

fond memories, im sure. "forget about it"

Hey lydia, may i remind u i have never greeted ne one that way. I said many times how stupid it was in gr 8. Cheese slice to the maximum. That was u, and skylar, and hickey. Remember? Not me. I just didn't get it.
I did get a lot of things in gr 8. Which is probably why it was one of my best and worst yrs in school. I mean, on the good side, I still have all my diaries fr that time, and as i recall, there were a lot of guys i liked then. Most I won't admit to.
On the other side, i went through the equivalent of mental breakdown bc of u and every person i hung out w on that one unforgetable day. I still have never figured out how y'all got together on that one to make me so upset. Every single person. I was miserable for what seemed like a v long time.
But, enough about the past.
I have one of the two things done for history. And I need to finish the bibliography on that. *rolls eyes* I never did complete my biography of Brian Mulroney.
Here's what really happened: Last night, mom rented the Incredibles. Well, i had never seen it, cutesy movie, i decided to watch it. I had to make my own supper first, a version of their's minus the chicken. So I make my supper, watch about an hour of the movie, and then abbie wakes up. Turns out she peed down the side of the pull-out couch. Like, ewwwww. So dad's cleaning that up, mom running all over the place, and I realize, oh, it's a good time to get back to my hmwk. Riiiiight. So I click onto my account on our computer, and i realize the internet had been on all that time on our dial up!!!
It sounds really dumb, but i got super upset. I mean like, I started yelling and screaming, no one was listening to me, and then dad comes out to talk to me about what happened after we got our messages fr the phone. I really hate it when he looks at me like that. Like I've done the unspeakable crime. So when he's done tlking, i walk into the bathroom, thinking, I could kill myself in here so easily. We've got like, a whole bottle of rubbing alochol. Lucky for me, I don't have the true desire to commit suicide, just a v dramatic and somewhat morbid side. So I just start crying. I mean, like, silent, tears won't stop coming crying. Then i washed my face, went downstairs and crawled nito bed. It was 7:45 pm. I woke up at 7:15 am. At least I got a lot of sleep.
well, that's bringing y'all up to date. lol
And josh, that should explain why i wasn't on msn at 11. bye.
~mAnDi J

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Sole Mates for Life said...

I guess *rolls eyes* LOL

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger paintingwords said...

and ur not online at all right now anyways, mr. what up w that?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger paintingwords said...

yeah, i don't tend to think bout it much. water under the bridge, lydia. It has been for awhile.
everyone's got something they regret, and there's lots of ways that day could have gone. I don't blame neone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home