May 20, 2005

calm portfolios

I am finally finished my CALM class career portfolio. yay.
i need to hear back fr josh- you left me in the lurch there, yesterday, and you know it!! thats not fair. *pouts*
I am not having a super day today, but it's ok. I am kinda like, here but not here.
And there is a book messing w my head. The Chrysalids. I read it after the math test, and I was like, whoa. It's v intruiging tho. V interesting, and i will like doing my novel study on it.
I g2g now, so I'll ttyl.
~Mandi

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those CALM project were exciting, weren't they. (Note intense sarcasm)

Yay the Chrysalids! It's an awesome book. I read it for English last semester.

*pokes Mandi*

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger paintingwords said...

hey! if ur poking online, at least let me know! ur sitting behind me!!!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger paintingwords said...

i actually did like doing those projects.

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, but you're the only one who likes doing work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home