May 06, 2005

CALM class gives blisters lol

we just got back fr a long walk insteads of doing work in calm class. I wore a skirt today, along w dress shoes, so my feet kinda hurt on this walk. So i went barefoot for most of it. Come back, i have a blister on my heel and it is getting painful to walk in these shoes to get on the bus and go home. I know that its my own fault, and im finding it kind of funny anyway, cuase i only had the shoes on for a few minutes. They're not made for walking, thats for sure.
Today was interesting, because outside, it's sunny and warm, and i was feeling very much alone in the world today. Just a sort of listlessness that i get all the time.
Anyways, thats all for now, i hope to be on msn today...although i may have to do my hmwk for once. lol. We'll see.
l8ers
~Mandi Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home