May 06, 2005

Babysitting

So i am sitting here doing my rubric for histoire instead of passing it in at the start of class. *rolls eyes* I had a few things written up, but nothing typed. So you know why i gdon't have it done? I was babysitting last night. The kids were really good too, went to bed when i asked them, only one put up a fuss when i didn't give him a freezie, but dropped that notion after a few seconds.
So i got $10. all to go towards my trip this summer. I don't hve a real job. not yet, anyways. I plan on going to New Brunswick, in case you didn't know. I have two aunts and two uncles that live there, and i have some friends i wanted to visit.
I was talking to josh yesterday on msn, right beofre i had to go babysit. I feel kinda bad bout making him apologize over and over, but he really had me worried yesterday at school!
i wrote a poem yesterday, I don't know if it's any good, but hre it is anyway.
You
You were everything
You were the sun
You were the rain
You were life
You were pain
You were a sunset
You were blinding
You were beautiful
You were thunder
You were my thoughts
Put into man
My own creation,
You were my wingspan.
You were everything
Then everything changed
You weren't there
You weren't mine
You didn't even care
So I am alone now
and I'm quite scared
Because I lost everything
An yet was spared
I don't know what
to think. What to do.
You were everything
And I still miss you.
~Mandi Johnson, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home