May 19, 2005

and its a long way down...

it's long way down to the place where we started from.
Sarah McLaughlin. Love that song- it's called Ice Cream. Hey, she's from my province in Canada. Isn't that cool?
Your love is better than chocolate...better than anything else that I' ve tried. oh...love. Is better than chocolate...everyone here knows how to cry...it's a long way down. It's a long way...down to the place where we started from.

Lalalalala.
I am random. It's a fact of life. I like to live. I like to be alive, and feel alive. When I don't I miss feeling alive. I want that feeling back. That in itself says I still feel alive, in some way, doesn't it? That says I still want to live, regardless of what I tell myself. Or anyone else.

We got our assignments for english class today. 15-20% of our mark, apparently goes towards how well we do on our Much Ado About Nothing seminars. We have to do 15-20 min presentations on a subject of our choice re: the play. Sigh.We are allowed to work in groups of 1-3. I figured I am done for if I don't work w drew and josh. So the 3 of us are working together now. It looks like it'll be so much fun! We will most likely do a skit....and our topic is Modern vs traditional relationships.Like I said, v fun to work on. Esp w them. I think they're cool, though every one else will most likely say otherwise...but Eng is my fave subject anyways....I'm a writer, 'member?
Anyways, I g2g, so I'll pos more(interesting stuff) tomorrow.
~mAnDi J

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No singing. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home