April 19, 2005

tuesday

today...what happened? anything remarkable? hmm....i heard they picked the new pope guy, but i guess that doesn't affect me at all. i'm not catholic.
Oh! but we had a sub for histoire today, mr layton. he's not even semi passable w french. no one made an ounce of effort to spk french. In fact, i pretty much sat there and listened to trevor, brit foster, schof, and lucas gossip all class. I added a lil to the convo, but mostly i just listened. At least I didn't feel so out of place. i felt like i was a fish in water today- big improvement, eh, lydia?
Anyway, in eng we found out that we will be studying Much Ado About Nothing, which is so not cool, i really wanted to read Taming of the Shrew. But hopefully it's more captivating w/ mr. collins as our teacher, as most things seem to be.:)
And then we had our meeting today, really enjoyed that.
I am trying to finish my zine for thurs or fri now, it is so late in the month!!!! I can't believe how far into the month it is. time just flies by, doesn't it?
well, i suppose thats all for now.
Hopefully lydia will start posting on here too, that'll be neat, cuz i don't know how that function works.:P
Ne ways, ttyl
~mAnDi J

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!its me karyann likes your blog its pretty funny i laughed i cried ect... lol enyway g2g bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home