April 22, 2005

profile pic~ argh!!!

I was up a bit longer than normal last night, trying to get my stupid profile picture to work on here. I have it posted below. Apparently it's too big, after i waited for that Hello thing or whatever to download.
So now the school day is almost over- english class is next. It is such a beautiful day outside, but none of my friends want to go out now, so I'm in this computer lab w/ the lights out, and i feel alomst like a vampire. Shudder.
I checked, but I found no comment from you, Karyann. Only one from someone who looks really familiar, but i don't know him. He recognized me too. That was weird.
Anyway, I suppose when I get home, I should be finishing my resume( i need a job, thats a start), and my zine! argh! I am supposed to have my zine finished 3 wks ago, it's still not done. I need pics for m craze, i need to finish my articles, and get everything put together.
There's 5 mins left in lunch. Lydia is studying for her physics test(she's such a geek). lol. I have a "Phrases, clauses, commas, and apostrophes quiz in 5 mins too. I think I'll do alright.
So I think thats all for now, the bell's about to ring.
~Don Quixote(mandi)

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Sole Mates for Life said...

oh, your from canada... well i guess i dont know you... but you do look familiar... LOL

Canada RULES!

Can i ad ya to my links?

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger paintingwords said...

sure...and of course canada rules. we're above the US, and we speak french. oh wait....j/k most of us only spk eng. I'm one of the few in partial immersion.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Sole Mates for Life said...

I wanna move to canada, and leave this god aweful place!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home