April 23, 2005

Home on Saturday

Hello, this is a rarity for me- I'm home on a Saturday morning. I'm almost always out, and just getting back at this time. But today mom and abbie and i stayed home. You see, the mattress that my sister had been sleeping on is full of mildew, and when mom moved it to between the wall and the head of my bed, in my room, we all found out I'm allergic to it. That's great, mom. I am getting over my allergies now, cuz I didn't sleep there overnight. I slept upstairs.
So what am I doing on this slightly cooler than normal day in spring? Well, mom was supposed to have a yard sale, but we are not on the main road, and mom said it was too cold anyway. So I'm working on my zine. I realized that once again, I have left my good copy of it at home. Not cool. So I am re doing the whole thing, hoping to have it done and printed by the end of the day.
I guess the rest of my hmwk will get done tomorrow.
So I'll say hi the ppl reading this, and josh, as i'm pretty sure u will be. I still don't know who u are tho. U look a lot like someone else tho. lol.
Anyway, tty'all l8a.
~mAnDi J

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Sole Mates for Life said...

blog buddies ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home