April 04, 2005

hmwk

hello again
I am supposed to be doing my homework as im typing this, but as you probably guessed, i cannot stay focused. At all. I have two encyclopedias on my lap and what am i doing? Blogging. No attention span when it comes to the Canadian Economy. None at all.
I am guessing I should go on to another project, possibly come back to this one. But here's why i shouldn't: if I do leave this project, I will work on another. I may finish that, I may not. But then something interesting will come on tv, and I will not get this essay which, btw, was due today, not tomorrow as i will be passing it in, and I have passed almost everything in late in this course. I feel really bad about it, but the teacher's cool about it. I hope her patience doesn't wear out, though.
anyways, i suppose i should really go now then.
oh, guess what i figured out? I can let other ppl on here to blog too. that's neat-o. Maybe I'll get Lydia to. Hmm.
Anyways, I really need to focus. ttyl
~mAnDi J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home